Does your HTC Wildfire work only with Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T or, when you insert a SIM Card from another service provider, do you see any of the following messages?
- Enter Subsidy Code
- Enter Subsidy Password
- Enter SIM Unlock Code (Simlock)
- Contact Service Provider
- Insert Correct SIM Card
- Wrong SIM Card
- Incorrect SIM Card
- Phone Restricted
- Can't Undo Restriction
- Locked Return For Service
- Enter Unlock Code
- Enter Special Code
If so, your Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire is LOCKED and we can help you remove this lock on your HTC Wildfire in a few simple steps, allowing you to use your phone on any GSM wireless network on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
You will not have to mail in your Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire. No Hardware or Software required. No technical knowledge required at all. Simply provide us your HTC Wildfire’s IMEI number and we do all the rest.
Three Simple Steps
- Simply provide us your HTC Wildfire’s IMEI (which can be found by typing *#06# into your phone), during check out.
- After order placement, the Unlock CODES together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided by UnlockallCellular.com and easily dial in the supplied Unlock CODE for your mobile and start using your Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire with any SIM Card.
Reasons to remote unlock your cell phone
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM Cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your HTC Wildfire by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM Card in your unlocked Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire - no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM Cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. You receive the instructions within hours; unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your HTC Wildfire and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void cell Virgin Islands, U.S. - AT&T HTC Wildfire's warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your HTC Wildfire.
All our Unlock CODES are 100% genuine and guaranteed, if for any reason your unlock codes are not found in our database then we will issue a full refund.