If your phone has a “JOGDIAL” (for example SonyEricsson K700i), then you must press the “down arrow” instead of the “left arrow” for step 3 & 5. By “Down Arrow” I mean directing the Jogdial down!
How to Enter Unlock Codes on Sony Ericsson Xperia (all models):
1) Power on with Non-allowed SIM card
2) Enter unlock code when prompted
3) Enter code using the ON-SCREEN keyboard (This is if the screen HAS an ON-SCREEN keyboard) when unlocking a Pocket PC Phones
4) Press Ok
5) Phone Unlocked
How to Enter Unlock Codes on Sony Ericsson Cell Phones (Most models):
1) For the unlocking of a locked Sony Ericsson no sim card is required.
2) Turn on the handset. Display will indicate ‘Insert SIM.’
3) Press the left Arrow (<) button.
4) Press the star (*) button twice.
5) Press the left Arrow (<) button again.
6) You will briefly see one of the following messages listed on devices display: ‘Personalized with MNC2’ or ‘Personalized with MNC3’.
7) Wait approximately three seconds.
8) The display will indicate ‘Network’ and a picture of a closed lock.
9) Press Select.
10) The display will indicate ‘Unlock (Net) 5’ and ‘NCK:’
11) Enter the 16 digit NLCK4U code (unlock code we provided you) and press okay.
12) The handset will display ‘Network unlocked’ and the display ‘Insert SIM’ appears.
13) The handset is successfully unlocked.
1) When doing the first 5 Steps, you need to do it fast.
2) If you get NCK: (0), this means the phone is hard locked. The phone cannot be unlocked since there have been more than 5 wrong attempts.
3) If you have tried a few times and are getting ‘Not Allowed’, your phone cannot unlock due to too many wrong attempts made on the phone. Phone has been hardlocked.
How to Enter Unlock Codes on TM506:
1) Insert a T-Mobile SIM into the device.
2) From the main screen, press the Navigation key left.
3) Press the Star * key.
4) Press the Star * key again.
5) Press the Navigation key left.
6) The handset displays Network Locked.
7) Select OK.
8) Enter the 16 digit SIM subsidy unlock code.
9) Select OK.