iPhone (2019): The Breakdown
Here’s everything we know!
Do you have an iPhone to unlock? UNLOCK NOW
3 new iPhone’s expected in Sept 2019
- Apple plans to stick to the script from recent years, introducing 3 new iPhone’s models this September, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Plus 2 other brand new iPhone’s.
- Apple’s plan is unveil three new, upgraded phones in 2019, Japanese blog Mac Otakara (via MacRumors) has suggested that there may be an alternative roadmap.
3 rear-facing cameras on the 2019 iPhone
- Cameras have always been a major focus of iPhone rumors, and now suggests that at least one of this year’s phones will have three rear-facing lenses.
The new iPhone battery will be able to charge wireless other devices S
- Now that Apple has officially killed its Air Power wireless charging mat, we’ll have to make due with traditional methods for powering up our iPhone’s and Air-Pods at least until the next iPhone comes out.
New renders show iOS 13 in dark mode.
- With a dearth of official news, and even of credible leaks, we’re left to sort through the renders — the output of imaginative minds with advanced Photoshop skills.
The iPhone goes to USB-C in 2019
- One of the longest-standing iPhone rumors concerns Apple making the jump to USB-C.
Apple sticks with LCD and OLED mix in 2019
- Among the 3 iPhones Apple released in 2018, only the iPhone XR has an LCD display. The two higher-end models, the iPhone XS and XS Max, both use OLED panels that have higher resolutions and produce more vivid colors and images.
Apple will upgrade Face ID
- Bloomberg’s report says that Apple’s forthcoming 3D camera – which may not be included on any 2019 phone – will drive an updated version of Face ID, that will extend the technology’s range, improve security and enable new AR capabilities.
New touchless gesture interface coming to future iPhones
- Apple is working on a new way for users to interface with future editions of the iPhone. The “touchless gesture control” will let users interact with the phone without touching the screen.
Thanks for read this article, we hope that was helpful to you.