Samsung Galaxy S10 renders, budget model specifications and a launch window leak
According to SamMobile, the Samsung Galaxy S10 will launch in Feb. 2019. There will also be a separate, 5G version of the flagship that will follow a month later when Samsung launches its foldable smartphone in March 2019. It has previously been rumored that the Galaxy S10 will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the latest round of leaks all-but-confirm that this will indeed be Samsung’s first foray into that technology.
The Galaxy S10 will come in two premium models (the SM-G973x and SM-G975x) and an entry-level model (the SM-G970x). Only the premium models will feature the in-display fingerprint sensor, however. The cheapest version will come with 64GB of internal storage and will feature a flat version of the 5.8-inch “Infinity-O” Display display as the smaller of the two premium models. it will also have a dual camera, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a Snapdragon 845 or 8150. It will come in either 4+64GB, 6+64GB, or 6+128GB version and cost somewhere between $650 and $700.
It will be interesting to see what else Samsung can trim from the ‘budget’ version of the Galaxy S10 in order to keep the cost down.
- Also read: Cell Phone Unlocking codes
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- iPhone XS Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Comparison VIDEO
- How to unlock your Sprint Samsung by USB.
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps