How to join the Samsung Android Pie beta
Also read: What is your favorite Android App?
The article states that the beta will only be available to those who own the US unlocked variant of the phone and also T-Mobile and Sprint customers. The version of Samsung Experience 10 Beta leaked at the end of September was only available for the Qualcomm versions of the Samsung flagships (Samsung uses its in-house Exynos chips in other regions). This means that the beta will be available first to US users before being offered to other markets. The UK should get its own distinct beta program, just like last year.
To participate in the beta, interested users download the Samsung+ app and tap on the banner in the app that will appear at the start of the official beta. However, the number of places in the beta program is limited, so there is no guarantee that everyone interested will receive the beta. Last year there were about 10,000 spots available.Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
We were able to get an early hands-on of the upcoming Samsung Experience 10 update based on Android 9 Pie for the Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S9+. This is a very early development build of Android Pie, so there are some bugs, incomplete UI elements, and broken features. But take a look at what’s to come!
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- iPhone XS Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Comparison VIDEO
- How to unlock your Sprint Samsung by USB.
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps