Back Online T-Mobile – USA Mobile Device Unlock App
Follow this link to complete your request: UNLOCK NOW
BEFORE ordering, check that your unlock app is connecting to server.
1) Open APP
2) Click Permanent Unlock
3) Message will appear “Unlock Failed: This mobile device is not eligble for unlock.”
If you do not see above message then contact us.
- Connect your phone to WiFi
- Go to Google play store and install the “Device Unlock” app from T-Mobile.
- Open app and select “Permanent Unlock“
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
What is Device Unlock APP? it is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. The features of this app include the ability to remotely request Mobile Device Unlock without having to contact Customer Care and automatically apply the Mobile Device Unlock to the device without the use of a manual code.
Thanks to this app, we’re now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the T-Mobile Database so you can unlock your Cell Phone using the “Device Unlock” App. Turnaround time for delivery is less than 2 Business Days.
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Mobile Device Unlock App (Android) T-Mobile and Metro PCS USA + Troubleshooting
- How to unlock your Sprint Samsung by USB.
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps