This is the guide of How to unlock your Kyocera Hydro Wave from Metro PCS with Device Unlock APP
YES, NOW AVAILABLE!!!!
1) Open the “device unlock” application (Found in Applications or Security)
2) Click Permanent Unlock
3) Message will appear “Unlock Failed: This mobile device is not eligible for unlock.”
If you do not see above message then contact us.
After received the unlock notification, you must follow this instructions:
Kyocera Hydro Wave Instructions “Mobile Device Unlock”
- First, please connect to Wi-Fi.
- Open the “device unlock” application (Found in Applications or Security)
- Continue, and Click Permanent Unlock.
- Unlock Approved! – Continue, by pressing Restart Now.
- Congratulations! Your phone is unlocked and for use with any GSM compatible phone service carrier!
What is Device Unlock APP? it is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. The features of this app include the ability to remotely request Mobile Device Unlock without having to contact Customer Care and automatically apply the Mobile Device Unlock to the device without the use of a manual code.
Thanks to this app, we’re now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the Metro PCS Database so you can unlock your Cell Phone using the “Device Unlock” App. Turnaround time for delivery is less than 2 Business Days.
Android device that supports the Mobile Device Unlock app:
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps