Here’s the guide of How to unlock Metro PCS LG MS323, MS450, MS500, MS690, MS769, MS770
If you have a Metro PCS LG MS323, MS450, MS500, MS690, MS769, MS770 and want to use it with other provider, you must follow these easy steps.
- Simply provide us your phone’s IMEI, during check out. (to get the IMEI, press *#06#)
- After order placement, the unlock code together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided and easily dial in the supplied unlock code for your cell phone and start using your cell phone with any SIM card.
After received the unlock code, follow this:
How To Unlock Metro PCS LG MS323, MS450, MS500, MS690, MS769, MS770 Step By Step Instruction Guides
Please follow these steps :
1. Swith phone on with no SIM card
2. Press the call button or go to the dial screen
3. As if making a call press
For MS323 2945#*323#
For MS450 2945#*450#
For MS500 2945#*500#
For MS690 2945#*690#
For MS769 2945#*769#
For MS770 2945#*770#
4. Select Network lock or Service Provider lock
5. Enter the unlock code.
6. Click Done.
7. Click Unlock.
There are a lots benefits after unlocking your Metro PCS LG MS323, MS450, MS500, MS690, MS769, MS770, here some of them:
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Phone by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Phone no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your Phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your Phone and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void Phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Phone.