We are happy to announce you can unlock your T-Mobile Cell Phone that use “Device Unlock APP”
YES, NOW AVAILABLE!!!!
You must make the request in our site and you will receive via email the unlock notification with the instructions of how to use it.
To start the process must select your Cell Phone model from the list:
Android device that supports the Mobile Device Unlock app:
Alcatel One Touch POP
HTC One M9
LG G Stylo (H631)
LG G4 (H811)
LG LG Leon H340N
LG V10 (H901)
Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
Samsung Galaxy S 6 Edge (SM-G925T)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530t
Sony Xperia Z3
BEFORE ordering, check that your unlock app is connecting to server.
1) Open APP
2) Click Permanent Unlock
3) Message will appear “Unlock Failed: This mobile device is not eligible for unlock.”
If you do not see above message then contact us.
After received the unlock notification, you must follow this instructions:
- Connect your phone to WiFi
- Go to the “Device Unlock” app from T-Mobile.
- Open app and select “Permanent Unlock“
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
What is Device Unlock APP? it is an Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device. The features of this app include the ability to remotely request Mobile Device Unlock without having to contact Customer Care and automatically apply the Mobile Device Unlock to the device without the use of a manual code.
Thanks to this app, we’re now able to Register any IMEI as “Eligible” in the T-Mobile Database so you can unlock your Cell Phone using the “Device Unlock” App. Turnaround time for delivery is less than 2 Business Days.
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps