How to reduce mobile data usage on Android.
With unlimited data plans disappearing and data consumption on the rise, caring every MB is becoming standard practice. So what if we told you that you could cut your mobile data usage in half in less than a minute? It’s easier than you think. Just follow these seven tips to use less data on Android.
1. Compress Chrome pages
2. Ditch the Facebook app
3. Restrict background data
4. Disable auto-updating apps
5. Put some music on your phone
6. Identify and limit/remove high consuming apps
7. Navigate offline
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps