3 Android problems Google needs to fix now.
As much as we love Android we all know it’s not perfect. Each update brings new bugs, features do not arrive and we’re not entirely satisfied with the state of things. But beyond the complaints there’s a couple of Android problems so large it seems impossible that Google hasn’t addressed them yet. Let’s take a look at 3 things Google really needs to fix in Android.
This is the absolute biggest problem with the Android platform.
2. Back button consistency
This problem may not even be one you’ve noticed, but once you have, it’s infuriating.
This is another ridiculously clumsy part of Android.
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps