Social apps are the worst for data, battery and performance hits.
AVG collects this data anonymously from its AVG AntiVirus & AVG Cleaner apps for Android, from users based in the US, UK and Australia. It then ranks software into four categories based on actual data collected from apps installed on devices. The chart below gives an overall summary of the worst offenders of apps started up by users:
Arguably the worst apps are those which run at start-up, rather than those started by the user, as these will continue to impact your device’s performance, data usage and battery life simply by booting your device up. Here’s AVG’s list:
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps