Are you a Snapchat user? you better read this.
Snapchat users beware: Android screen-recording apps can immortalize your Snaps
Snapchat is a fun messaging application for sharing moments. You can take a photo or a video, add a caption or doodle, and send it to a friend or add it to your story to share with some or all of your friends. Friends can view snaps for up to 10 seconds, and then it disappears.
Snapchat has turned itself into the messaging and entertainment hub for millennials with its messages that automatically erase themselves after a few seconds. Recently, the Huffington Post discovered that you can easily record Snapchat videos using a standard screen-recording app. Of course, these apps are only available on Android, so iOS users’ Snapchats are safe from screen recordings.
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Start unlocking your cell phone NOW!
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps