Galaxy S7 may come with ClearForce pressure-sensitive display tech
Synaptics, the makers of all things touch and controlling, has apparently enlisted Samsung as one of the core partners for its upcoming ClearForce pressure-sensitive touchscreen technology, as per the popular I Ice Universe leakster account on Weibo. It is similar to Apple’s 3D Touch tech in the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, though it allows a more complete list of features to be had in future smartphones with it, such as variable speed scrolling, screen unlock and wake up, variable gaming control, and so on.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge specs ⁽ᶜᵒᶰᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ⁾
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- Hidden Features of the Galaxy Note5 You Don’t Know About
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps