Initially known as HTC Aero, the new HTC-made handset should be released as the One A9. Right now, details about the HTC One A9 are conflicting, but the latest rumors have it that the smartphone will not be a high-end one. In any case, thanks to @evleaks, we can now take a look at what seem to be the color variants of the One A9: acid gold, opal silver, deep garnet, carbon gray, rose gold, and cast iron.
Reportedly, the HTC One A9 is 7mm-thin, and sports a 5-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone might also feature an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, a 13 MP rear camera, 4 MP UltraPixel front-facing camera, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage space, and a 2150 mAh battery. A fingerprint scanner should be included, too (in the home button that’s visible on the front of the handset).
Take a look at the HTC One A9 in the slideshow below (besides the new images showing the phone’s color options, you can see a few older photos of the handset in the wild). Do you like what you’re seeing?
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 VS iPhone 6 Plus – Ultimate Full Comparison
- OnePlus 2 gets updated to Oxygen OS 2.1.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Full Comparison VIDEO
- Samsung Galaxy S7 rumored to come with magnesium alloy unibody
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps