How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps
The LG G4 certainly isn’t the “radically different” smartphone LG executives promised, but it isn’t last year’s phone either. The new kid in town features significant hardware improvements in the form of a quantum dot LCD IPS QHD display, a 64-bit hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor, a 16MP rear camera full of innovative technology (three-axis OIS, Color Spectrum Sensor), better battery life, and much more! The smartphone is available in Metallic Gray, Ceramic White, and Genuine Leather finishes.
Here’s the guide of How to unlock AT&T LG G4
If you have an AT&T LG G4 and want to use it with other provider, you must follow these easy steps.
- Simply provide us your phone’s IMEI, during check out. (to get the IMEI, press *#06#)
- After order placement, the unlock code together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided and easily dial in the supplied unlock code for your cell phone and start using your cell phone with any SIM card.
After received the unlock notification, follow this:
How To Unlock AT&T LG G4 Step By Step Instruction Guides
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
There are a lots benefits after unlocking your AT&T LG G4 , here some of them:
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Phone by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Phone no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your Phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your Phone and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void Phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Phone.