How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ in three simple steps
Best described as a “super-sized” Galaxy S6 edge, the S6 edge+ differs with a bigger, 5.7-inch display (a 0.6 inch increase), larger 3000mAh battery (a 400mAh increase), and bigger overall size. Hardware-wise, we’re once again looking at an Exynos 7420 SoC, driving the mains alongside 4GB of RAM. Memory choices are the usual as well – there are 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variants available. As in the original phablet, there is no microSD card slot, and neither a removable battery.
Here’s the guide of How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
If you have an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and want to use it with other provider, you must follow these easy steps.
- Simply provide us your phone’s IMEI, during check out. (to get the IMEI, press *#06#)
- After order placement, the unlock code together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided and easily dial in the supplied unlock code for your cell phone and start using your cell phone with any SIM card.
After received the unlock notification, follow this:
How To Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Step By Step Instruction Guides
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
There are a lots benefits after unlocking your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ , here some of them:
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Phone by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Phone no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your Phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your Phone and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void Phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Phone.