How to unlock Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime in three simple steps
The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime features 4.5-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable memory. There is a 5 megapixels, autofocus camera with LED flash on the back, as well as 2 megapixels front shooter. The phone runs Android KitKat 4.4 and is powered by 2000mAh battery.
Here’s the guide of How to unlock Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
If you have a Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and want to use it with other provider, you must follow these easy steps.
- Simply provide us your phone’s IMEI, during check out. (to get the IMEI, press *#06#)
- After order placement, the unlock code together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided and easily dial in the supplied unlock code for your cell phone and start using your cell phone with any SIM card.
After received the unlock notification, follow this:
How To Unlock Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Step By Step Instruction Guides
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. Open the “Device Unlock” application
3. Click “Unlock”
4. Your device is now unlocked!
There are a lots benefits after unlocking your Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy Core Prime , here some of them:
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Phone by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Phone no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your Phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your Phone and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void Phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Phone.