How to unlock Metro PCS LG G Stylo in three simple steps
The LG G Stylo Running Android 5.0 Lollipop, the LG G Stylo is by no means a high-end device. It’s a mid-range one at best. The handset sports a pretty large 5.7-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, and is powered by a 64-bit, quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. The new LG smartphone weighs 164 grams, measures 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6 mm, and offers a 3000 mAh battery. Other features include LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.1, an 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage space.
Here’s the guide of How to unlock Metro PCS LG G Stylo
If you have a Metro PCS LG G Stylo and want to use it with other provider, you must follow these easy steps.
- Simply provide us your phone’s IMEI, during check out. (to get the IMEI, press *#06#)
- After order placement, the unlock code together with easy to follow instructions guides will be sent to your email address within the time frame given.
- Follow the unlocking instructions provided and easily dial in the supplied unlock code for your cell phone and start using your cell phone with any SIM card.
After received the unlock notification, follow this:
Unlock instructions: How To Unlock Metro PCS LG G Stylo Step By Step Instruction Guides
- Connect your phone to WiFi
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS/T-Mobile folder.)
- Open app and select “Permanent Unlock“
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- Note: If you do not restart the device, you will have a persistent alert in the notification tray.
- Phone will check status from server and reboot, and will be unlocked !
There are a lots benefits after unlocking your Metro PCS LG G Stylo , here some of them:
- Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
- As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Phone by up to 300%.
- Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Phone no need to carry two phones again.
- Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
- You never send your Phone to anybody.
- Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
- No opening your Phone and risk of damage to your device.
- Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
- No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Phone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
- Is safe and does not void Phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Phone.
- All about unlocking your cell phone
- How To Unlock LG Cell phones
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy Alpha in three simple steps
- How to unlock AT&T LG G4 in three simple steps