Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Unlock Code + phone specifications
As the fourth successor of the product that defined what a phablet should be, Samsung Galaxy Note5 is arguably the most radical release in the product family to date. The newcomer marks a noteworthy departure (no pun intended) from all of its predecessors in terms of both design and available hardware features.
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has never been easier! That’s right – you’re FREE, your unlocked handset will accept any SIM card from ANY provider worldwide! You’re just 30 seconds away from freedom.
We guarantee it. Our Samsung Galaxy Note 5 unlocking process is safe and 100% money-back guaranteed. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will not be damaged in any way through this process. So how do you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 5? It’s as easy as texting a friend! We’ll provide you step-by-step instructions on how to unlock your handset, as well as an unlock code straight from the manufacturer.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Why my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is locked?
When you purchase a cellphone it is often offered at a discounted price by the cellular network. In return for this generosity they “lock” your Phone to their network, so that you can only use their network for making and receiving calls. This means that you cannot use the SIM card of another network, and if you try to do so the phone will display “Phone Restricted”, “Contact Service Provider”, “Enter Unlock Code” or a similar message. Unlocking the phone removes this lock, allowing you to use your Phone on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
- 5.7″ QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 518ppi
- 64-bit Exynos 7420 chipset with 14nm architecture; octa-core CPU (quad 2.1GHz & quad 1.5GHz), Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM; 32/64GB of UFS 2.0 flash memory
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
- 16MP f/1.9 camera with OIS; Auto HDR; 4K video capture; IR white balance detection sensor, Pro mode and RAW shooting
- 5MP f/1.9 front-facing camera
- Cat. 9 LTE network support; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz); GPS, GLONASS and Beidou; Bluetooth 4.2; NFC; MST mobile payment support
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery; Qi (WPC) and PMA wireless charging support
- Fingerprint scanner
- Heart-rate monitor
- Redesigned clickable S-Pen
- Metal chassis; Corning Gorilla Glass 4 front and back
- Wired and wireless Quick Charging
- No microSD card slot; no 128GB built-in memory option
- The battery is not user-replaceable
- No IR port
- No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust
- No stereo speakers
- The body of the smartphone is quite slippery without a case
- Not available in key global markets (at least for the time being)
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Active + specifications
- Galaxy Note 5 owners report broken S Pen issue
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs iPhone 6 Plus comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy Note 4 comparison
- Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Full phone specifications
- All about unlocking your cell phone.
- Cell Phone Unlocking codes
- How to Unlock Alcatel Cell phones
- How to Unlock Blackberry Cell phones
- How To Unlock HTC Cell phones
- How to Unlock Huawei Cell phones
- How To Unlock iPhone’s Cell phones
- How to Unlock kyocera Cell phones
- How To Unlock LG Cell phones
- How to Unlock Motorola Cell phones
- How to Unlock Nokia Cell phones
- How to Unlock Pantech Cell phones
- How To Unlock Samsung Cell phones
- How To Unlock ZTE Cell phones
- T-Mobile – Metro PCS USA Mobile Device Unlock App