FREE: Download and install the latest Google Play Store APK 5.8.11
Source: The Google Play Store is free, but plenty of tablets and smartphones don’t come with it pre-installed. Fortunately, it’s super-easy to get Google’s app marketplace running on your Android device, so you don’t have to worry about missing out on all the Play Store has to offer. Here is our guide on how to download and install the latest version of the free Google Play Store APK version 5.8.11, pulled straight from the latest preview of Android Marshmallow.
- My smartphone is slow: trick to make your smartphone faster
- Android Marshmallow update: when will I get it?
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow: everything you need to know
- Nexus 6 (2015) release date, price, specs and rumors
- 5 reasons why you should buy the Moto X Style
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs iPhone 6 Plus comparison
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 vs Galaxy Note 4 comparison
- Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, release date, specs and rumors
- Nexus 5 (2015) , release date, specs
- Reasons to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Full phone specifications
- How to fix a water damaged cell phone
- odd physical keyboard for the Galaxy S6 edge+
- Find out if your Android device is exposed to MMS attacks
- How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Active + specifications
- LG Wine Smart, the First Android Lollipop Flip Phone, Unveiled
- Why is my Android device running slow?
- iPhone 6c release date rumours
- LG G4 officially certified as a secure device by the US government
- ‘Biggest update ever’ to fix Android flaw