Nokia Lumia 830 Unlock code
The successor to the Lumia 820 is another colorful Windows Phone with signature characteristics like a Lumia 1020-like 10MP PureView rear camera with OIS, a removable back cover, and hardware capacitive buttons. Designed as an affordable high-end device, the Lumia 830 houses a 5-inch 720p panel, and it’s powered by a quad-core Snapdragon CPU. It runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with the Lumia Denim update.
We guarantee it. Our Nokia Lumia 830 unlocking process is safe and 100% money-back guaranteed. Your Nokia Lumia 830 will not be damaged in any way through this process. So how do you unlock your Nokia Lumia 830? It’s as easy as texting a friend! We’ll provide you step-by-step instructions on how to unlock your handset, as well as an unlock code straight from the manufacturer.
How to unlock Nokia Lumia 830
To unlock your Nokia Lumia 830, do the following:
1. Turn the phone on with unaccepted SIM card
3. Enter SIM card PIN if card has it
4. The phone will ask for a PIN unlock code
5. Type the PIN (even 10 times, every time you will get message wrong pin ) code and confirm
The code should be entered until you are asked for the PUK (do not confuse with the SIM PUK)
6. Now enter the unlock code which you have received from the Unlockallcellular.com
7. Your phone is unlocked