How To Enter Unlock Code Into Samsung USA with a "code error" message
If you ordered Samsung, and you are receiving a code error the first time, please do the following it will work 100%
Please turn Wifi & GPS Off
1. start the phone with non-accepted sim (do not enter code, skip that and go to dialer)
2. in the phone dialer i enter *7465625*638*#
3. You will see a pop up window and in it enter the MMC/MNC code for the provider you want to use phone. (eg. 310260 for T-mobile USA, 310410 for ATT)
You can find the list of codes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code
4. Enter the NCK code. Hold
5. Restart the phone.
and now it should unlock
1. Turn device ON without SIM card.
Once it’s on go to phone dial screen and DIAL: *7465625*638*#
it will bring you to the NETWORK LOCK screen.
- in MCC/MNC field enter code for the service provider you want to use your phone with (eg 310260 for T-Mobile USA)
check here for list of codes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code
– in CONTROL KEY field enter the UNLOCK code
- hit OK
- you should get a message: LOCK SUCCESSFUL
Power phone down, insert SIM card you want your phone to work with and power on.
Once your phone back on you should get a message: SIM card added to SAFE list.